[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 17:44:09 +0100

Hi Senn, I hope you having a good day and having that medicine. Hope you
enjoyed that yummy tea. I'm having a good chill out day. I had chocolate cake
with a cuppa this afternoon. Just enjoyed my chips with chicken nuggets from
the chippy and my aero mousse and later will have something else while enjoying
the soaps but not sure what yet so my medicine in a big way. Oh fancy the hot
weather affecting you in the same way it does me so yet more things to add to
our long list of things in common how amazing. I'm glad it's cooler but I would
like it to be nice for the weekend but they say it's not going to be. Typical
holiday weather. Have a good rest of the day and a good weekend. Love Clare