[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:14:45 +0100

Hi Senn, oh thank you. Yeah, I certainly made up for that lack of medicine. I'm
glad you made up for lost time too. Hope the same for today as it is for me
too. I'm chilling out after a hectic but lovely few days. For tea it's jacket
potatoes with cheese and beans and that aero mousse. Chocolate cake with a
cuppa this afternoon and something else while enjoying the soaps but not
decided what yet. It's raining here a big change in the weather not good. Have
a good day and don't forget that medicine. Love Clare