[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:47:27 +0100

Good afternoon Senn, yeah, the dentist checkup went very well such a relief and
so happy it's over for another 6 months. I certainly didn't tell him how I love
my chocolate fix haha. Not good for teeth. Very naught but nice of course.
Yeah, we have a deal. I will have your orange aero and you can have my mint. Oh
fancy it being the last aero sob sob. Hope you get some more soon and you have
something else in your stash to keep you going till then. Glad your mum's
cousin came over hope you had a lovely time. I'm sure your tea was yummy. Here
it's meat pie. I will have aero mousse and malteesers later I'm having a break
from twirling as made myself too dizzy hahahaha. I just had chocolate cake so
my medicine in a big way. Have a good rest of the day. I'm chilling out much
needed. Love Clare