[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 13:09:00 +0100

Hi Senn, oh thank you. Yeah, I was certainly dizzy with all that twirling
hahahaha. Glad you had a good chill out day your tea so yummy and you certainly
had that medicine in a big way with chocolate biscuits and that yummy mint
aero. I prefer the orange aero, the original one or the caramel so you can have
my share of the mint one. I hope today is good and you having that medicine. Me
and my parents have to go to the dentist for a checkup at 2 PM, yuck. We will
certainly be happy when it's all over and can chill out. Love Clare