[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:25:47 -0000

Hi Senn, glad you enjoyed your tea yesterday so yummy. I did too and my
medicine of course. I also enjoyed the TV and yes upstairs downstairs was very
good and ideal with audio description. well I don't remember the original one
way before my time haha. Hope you had a good day today and had that medicine. I
enjoyed the blind club I won a big mars bar on the dominoes and a chocolate
orange on the raffle. We had chocolate cake for Pat's birthday she brought it
in for us. Sadly not home made it was a Morrisons one but still yummy. Enjoyed
my meat pie and aero mousse for tea and later will get tucking into my winnings
while enjoying the soaps so my medicine in a big way. It will be weird not
going dancing tomorrow but I'm glad it's pancake day so will have my 6 pancakes
with orange juice and sugar on a lovely treat. Hope you have a good day
tomorrow and of course have pancakes too. Love Clare