[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:38:39 -0000

Hi Senn, your tea last night so yummy and how cool we both had fish that's
amazing. Yeah, you should be able to see better now you had your hair cut haha.
Oh if only. Yes it does make a big difference having a haircut I agree I find
the same. Hope your day is going well and of course you had that medicine. I'm
having mine in a big way. I had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon. For
tea it was that mince my mum does in the slow cooker. Then I had my aero mousse
and more of those kitkat nibbles while enjoying the soaps. Hope you enjoy your
tea whatever you have. Well it's been lovely having the kids here but all go.
Well there's no home and away tonight, sob, sob. I will make up for lost time
tomorrow night though as it's on for an hour. It's not on because of football
such a pain. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare