[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:07:10 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm so glad you have more medicine to keep you going now those
birthday chocolates have gone. Yes it is very bad about the cinema and I agree
with what you said in another message it seems blind people are treated as
second rate it's not good. Let's Hope you will still be able to go next weekend
and it will be well worth waiting for. . Glad you enjoyed that yummy chicken
dinner one of my favourites. I should have come over there for dinner haha. I
enjoyed my cheese on toast and aero mousse. I'm now back on my twirling again
but of course I'm being very careful so as not to get dizzy hahahaha. Well it's
suspected that Whitney Houston's death was caused by drugs although it's not
certain yet as you say. If I ever find out I will keep you posted. Have a good
day tomorrow. Keep you posted how the riverside blind club goes. Love Clare