[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:32:18 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you had your medicine but oh dear fancy it being the last of
the chocolates sob sob. Hope you have more in your stash to keep you going. Ah
that's such a shame you weren't able to go to the film today as no audio
description till next weekend not good. Yes I agree it's very bad they make
blind people wait to see the film like that and what a very poor excuse saying
it's too crowded. As you say that's the way it goes but it certainly isn't good
I agree there. Well yes today is the same as yesterday I'm chilling out with my
medicine. Just had chocolate cake with a good old cuppa. It's just a snack for
tea as usual on Sundays. OH isn't it sad and tragic about the death of Whitney
Houston at just 48. How awful. I do have a greatest hits CD of hers. I will
certainly treasure that now. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare