[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:36:51 -0000

Hi Senn, oh yeah, it would certainly be so amazing if you lived near me as we
could do so much we would have a ball for sure and a chocolate filled time.
Glad you had that medicine with those yummy chocolates you got for your
birthday. Oh fancy only having 4 left, sob, sob. They have lasted a long time
though as you say so have done well there. I hope you will get skype sorted
soon. Well we now have the snow oh dear not good. I have the best place home
keeping warm for sure. I had chocolate cake with a good old cuppa this
afternoon. For tea it was chicken dinner and that aero mousse very much enjoyed
and later some of those kitkat nibbles while enjoying the soaps so my medicine
in a big way. Tomorrow will just be a normal chill out Friday with the yummy
chippy at night and my medicine of course. Have a good rest of the day and a
good day tomorrow. Love Clare