[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:53:34 -0000

Hi Senn, oh yeah, let's hope they get that heating sorted as it would be such a
shame if our dancing packed up I would certainly miss it as I don't get to any
other dances like the sighted people do so not good. Glad you had that all
important medicine making up for lost time. Well we haven't got snow here yet
either but they do say we may get some either tomorrow or in the next few days
oh dear not good. Well I enjoyed Janet's blind club as always. I will send my
email about it later after home and away. I'm also having my medicine in a big
way. I enjoyed the yummy mince my mum did in the slow cooker and that aero
mousse. Hope you enjoyed your tea too whatever you had. Have a good rest of the
day. Love Clare