[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 22:27:23 -0000

Hi Senn, oh dear. That lack of medicine can certainly do funny things to us so
I do hope you make up for lost time. Yes this heating problem at the dance has
happened lots of times it's not good and no matter how many times we complain
or how many people complain nothing seems to get done it's very bad. Let's hope
it will be sorted otherwise no one will want to go and our dance will go
downhill very fast and that would be a shame. I think our leisure centre is
rubbish hahahaha. Very poor service. Well glad you had a good day. Yes another
friend of mine also told me she's heard more snow's expected but let's hope
they are wrong. Well have a good day tomorrow and make sure you make up for
lost time and have that medicine. Keep you posted how Janet's blind club goes
and I'm sure it will be on as the weather isn't too bad at the moment. Love
Clare