[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:22:49 -0000

Hi Senn, yes the snow has almost gone here now but it's icy here too. Yes it
feels so weird not going to the club today but will make up for lost time in 2
weeks time as next Monday is the riverside club. It's so nice to have 2
different clubs alternating as that gives me a nice variety. I'm so sure it
will be ok for dance tomorrow and Janet's blind club Wednesday. Glad you
enjoyed your tea last night as I did and that medicine. Those orange aero balls
are so yummy I know you will love them as I do so hope you can try them soon.
Well today I will have my medicine in a big way of course hope you do too. I
will have the usual chocolate cake this afternoon. For tea it's meat pie as
usual on Mondays and that aero mousse and will have more of those orange aero
balls while enjoying the soaps. Have a good day. Love Clare