[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 16:07:12 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you are having a good chill out day with that all important
medicine as I am. It's not snowing here either but better not speak too soon
haha. It's cold here too and no sun. Glad you enjoyed your magazines. I enjoyed
mine too and am now up to date with them all for now cool yea. Glad you enjoyed
your tea last night as I did and hope you will enjoy what you have tonight too.
I had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon. For tea it's those yummy
cheese and bacon pastry wraps from Greg's you must try them and that yummy aero
mousse and later will be doing more twirling but very carefully though haha.
Don't want to send myself dizzy. Oh dear. My mum just told me it's snowing here
now so I really did speak too soon. She just told me the news as I'm writing
this so take no notice of the first part of my message where I said it's not
snowing yet. Let's just hope it doesn't disrupt my activities next week keeping
everything crossed. Glad your brother and sister came and you had a lovely
catch up as always. Have a good rest of the day and weekend. Love Clare