[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 20:55:28 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm so glad you are having a good chill out day with that all
important medicine as I am. Oh we can't go without that medicine as a lack of
it does funny things to us hahahaha. Glad you enjoyed the jubilee magazine. I
forgot to say in my last message that mine came this morning and I also got a
couple of living without sight tapes so will listen to them over the weekend. I
enjoyed my chippy and aero mousse hope you enjoyed your tea whatever you had. I
enjoyed the soaps of course and twirling very carefully hahahaha. I hope you
have a good weekend. I hope your brother comes over so you can have a lovely
catch up as always. Hope you have that all important medicine too as I will we
can't go without it haha. Yes they say it's going to be bad weather so will
have the best place home keeping warm for sure. I'm not bothered what it does
over the weekend. As long as it's ok for me to go to my clubs and dance next
week. Love Clare