[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:12:58 -0000

Hi Senn, yes I'm having a good chill out day with that all important medicine
in a big way. It's freezing here so have the best place home keeping warm for
sure. It snowed here this morning but it's now stopped. Glad you had your
medicine making up for lost time so you should be fighting fit now hahahaha.
Yes a lack of medicine can do funny things to us. Yes I enjoyed my music and
book last night and will tonight too after the soaps. Glad you enjoyed your tea
and how cool you have leftovers for tonight. You can have my share of the
Chinese. That's something I don't like but I'm glad you do. Glad you went out
shopping with your mum this morning. Yes it's certainly a chill out day in more
ways than one haha yes I get it and I love it. I just had my 2 mini rolls with
a good old cuppa with 2 mini rolls making one of course a good one I stick to
as if I need one of course. For tea it's jacket potatoes with cheese and beans
and that aero mousse. I will of course have more medicine out my stash while
enjoying the soaps. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare