[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:22:14 -0000

Hi Senn, oh yes that lack of medicine can do funny things to us hahahaha. So
glad you made up for lost time yesterday and hope you have more today too. Oh I
love that about 2 mini rolls making one very good. Now there's another one I
can stick to as if I need one of course. Oh I haven't tried those new kitkats
but they sound even more yummy so will certainly add them to my list. I love
the orange ones but haven't tried the double chocolate ones. I will love all of
them apart from the peanut butter ones with not liking nuts you are right
there. Yes I enjoyed my pizza with cheese and tomato topping my favourite and
that aero mousse and I finished those flat 20's later so my medicine in a big
way. I enjoyed my music too glad you enjoyed your magazines. Today is another
chill out day. Will have mini rolls this afternoon. For tea it's a snack like
cheese on toast something like that and of course that aero mousse and later
will have something else out my stash but not sure what yet. The TV is very
good for me tonight. At 8 PM is call the midwife. At 9 PM till 10.30 is a
romance drama called birdsong it's very good. It's the concluding part tonight
as was only in 2 parts shame. Both these programmes are on BBC1 and are audio
described so ideal. Call the midwife is the third episode in the series. I
loved hearing the books you love to read too. Well have a good day. Have a good
day tomorrow too. Keep you posted how the riverside club goes. Love Clare