[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:10:31 -0000

Hi Senn, oh thank you. Oh dear that's not good you have computer problems as
well there must be something in the air haha. I know how you feel as our
computers are a lifeline so we miss them when they go wrong and Carol will
certainly know how you feel. Well let's hope all goes well for Carol with her
new laptop tomorrow it will be lovely having her back with us again. Let's just
hope mine doesn't go wrong. Well not yet anyway at least. So happy you had a
good day with that medicine and had a lovely catch up with your other cousin
and her husband. I just enjoyed the soaps all action and Becky has left Corrie,
sob, sob. I will certainly be listening to the tribute show tomorrow night. It
was certainly a dramatic exit tissues needed. I had my medicine of course that
much needed too as always. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted
on dance and let's hope our Carol's back with us so exciting. Love Clare