[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:02:13 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm glad you had a good chill out day with that medicine as I did and
hope you had a lovely catch up with your family there. I enjoyed the yummy
mince dinner and that aero mousse. Your tea so yummy too hope you enjoyed it as
I'm sure you did. Well amazingly I have another packet of Viennese truffles to
enjoy with the soaps not bad going. I only thought I got 2 packets for
Christmas but I really got 3 not bad going. That's a bonus. Have a good
evening. Tomorrow will be a normal chocolate filled chill out Friday for me
with the chippy yummy. Hope you have a good day tomorrow too. Love Clare