[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:10:39 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm so happy you had a good chocolate filled day yesterday as I did
and enjoyed your tea as I did. Well I certainly finished those yummy Viennese
truffles last night. I knew you would faint with the shock of me having some
left haha. Not sure what I will start tonight though. Oh yes you said you had a
chocolate dairy box but that sounded really funny. I knew what you meant
though. I knew you meant chocolates out of the dairy box. A chocolate dairy box
sounds better though haha. Today is another chocolate filled day and for tea
it's that yummy mince my mum does in the slow cooker which I know I will enjoy
as always. It's also a busy soap night so cool. It's cold again so have the
best place home keeping warm for sure. Have a good day. Love Clare