[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:33:21 -0000

Hi Senn, I hope you will be able to get some Greg's pies next time you go out I
know you will love them as I do. I call them pies as they are pastry but the
proper name for them is melts. I love the sausage, baked beans and cheese melts
which is what I had last night. I also love the chicken ones. Hope that helps.
I'm so glad you enjoy some of those magazines I have. Well we both certainly
have the best place home keeping warm today. Hope you having that medicine as I
am. Glad you caught up with your sister. Well for tea it's chicken dinner
yummy. Then that aero mousse and later will finish those Viennese truffles. Yes
I know. Fancy me having some left. I bet you will faint with the shock but they
will certainly be all gone by tonight as they so yummy. Once I start on them I
can't leave them alone. Well have a good rest of the day and enjoy your tea.
Love Clare