[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:54:03 -0000

Hi Senn, oh thank you. Yes it's certainly good to be back to normal with my
clubs and dance and even better to have an extra club starting on Monday so
keep you posted how it goes. It's ideal I will be out every Monday from now on
not bad going. Also every Tuesday at dance and once a fortnight on Wednesdays
but I may find something else on the alternate Wednesdays too or maybe on
another day so keeping everything crossed for that it would be so cool. I
started a box of milk tray last night they so yummy so will finish them
tonight. I only like the soft centres so it's ideal my parents love the ones I
don't. Glad you had a good day yesterday too and got that all important
medicine of course. Your chicken wraps so yummy. Oh I don't like Christmas cake
or Christmas pudding or mince pies as don't like dried fruit and mixed spices
so yet another thing we have in common to our long list how amazing. Today I'm
chilling out much needed after a hectic but lovely few days and having my
medicine of course. It's so nice to be a bit busier it's doing me the world of
good. Not sure what's for tea yet but I am sure of my medicine with chocolate
cake this afternoon and that aero mousse after my tea and milk tray while
enjoying the soaps. It's sunny here but cold. Have a good day. Love Clare