[guide.chat] To Senn

Good evening Senn, I'm so happy you loved my account about the wedding and also
the one about my first day back at blind club yesterday. It's certainly a good
start to the new year for me having an extra club to go to so let's hope it
stays that way. Glad you had a good weekend. I hope your week is going well too
and you are having that all important medicine. Glad you stocked up at the
weekend when you went shopping. I enjoyed dance it's lovely being back and
catching up with everyone making up for lost time. I enjoyed the fish fingers
for tea and that aero mousse and later having quality street chocolates. I also
won some chocolate biscuits on the raffle and got malteesers from Ray and Pat
so my medicine in a big way. Hope your day has been good. Have a good day
tomorrow. Keep you posted on Janet's blind club. Love Clare