[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:08:08 -0000

Hi Senn, oh yes we certainly have the best place home keeping warm for sure
it's nasty weather out there. Your chicken pie so yummy one of my favourites so
yet another thing we have in common to our long list. For tea here it's fish
fingers with mash and white sauce and of course my medicine in a big way. Glad
you will have yours with that crepe. Well I will start this afternoon with
those yummy Cadbury's biscuits. Then that aero mousse after tea and some more
of those Cadbury's mini bars which they used to call flat 20's. Do you remember
them? I must be getting old haha but it's so good they are around again. Well
Mama Mia is on ITV1 at 8 PM tomorrow night I think. That will be so cool if you
can find out if it's audio described for me thank you. Have a good day with
your medicine like me. Love Clare