[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 18:34:32 -0000

Hi Senn, I'm so happy you are having a good chill out day with that all
important medicine with that yummy crepe and those chocolates from the dairy
box. I'm certainly having mine I had chocolate biscuits with a cuppa this
afternoon. My auntie Pearl gave us a box of Cadbury's biscuits so we started
them today they so yummy and Cadbury's is one of my favourites. For tea it was
pizza with chips and the leftovers of mum's home made yummy trifle. Your tea so
yummy too. Yes I enjoyed the hot dogs last night and trifle and chilling out
with my new CD's after I heard Downton Abbey. Glad you enjoyed that film today.
I have heard Mama Mia is on Wednesday night so I'm hoping it will be audio
described as I want to listen to it again as will bring back the amazing
memories of when I went to see it at the cinema with Anna a few years ago we
both loved it. It's always worth another listen so shows how good it is. I love
anything musical and of course I love Abba's music. Also their song dancing
queen is my song so fame at last hahahaha. Well it's so cold so we both have
the best place home keeping warm for sure. Well I have just heard the weather
forecast and sadly it's going to get worse with bad winds and rain and snow in
some places oh dear not good. Well I'm getting ready for the soaps. I will be
glad when home and away's back which I hope will be next week. Both auntie
Pearl and I are missing it as it's our favourite soap. Enjoy the rest of the
day. Love Clare