[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 13:27:20 -0000

Hi Senn, I didn't stay up to see the new in either I was in bed at 11 too how
amazing we must be psychic haha. Well those pies from Greg's are really called
melts you can get sausage, bake bean and cheese ones which I had last night.
There's also chicken ones which I love. They are my 2 favourites. There's also
other ones that you may like. Well enjoy your quiet day today as I am and glad
you getting your medicine too of course as I will in a big way. Starting with
chocolate cake. Your chicken dinner so yummy I'm coming over to yours right now
haha. We only have a snack as mum doesn't cook on Sundays often. I will just
have cheese on toast something like that. Oh dear not good you have run out of
books but glad you still have magazines to listen to. I'm not even anywhere
near catching up with my books yet but that's a good thing as I need lots of
reading to keep me going till they all start back at work again when I can get
new ones posted to me. Happy new year. Love Clare