[guide.chat] To Senn

Good evening senn
wow that websight local cinemas is great
thank you for that senn
What have you had for your tea tonight?
I had my cheese on toast yummy and bag of cheddar cheese biscuits .
Enjoyed emmerdale tonight and corrie
oh my god lesbians wedding in corrie heard it all now hahahahahahaha
quiet funny because it never went thrugh like all weddings on corrie have
always had some one spoiling it at the end
typical of corrie
what do you watch on tv in week senn?
does your mum love corrie?
most mums do
when my mum was alive 4 years ago oh my god her door bell was switched off
phone ignored and our treats too hahahahahahaha she is just crazy over it she
loves it just like me and clare  mad all of us

My brother loves eastenders he even watches the omnibus too at weekend
now that is going to far hahahahahaha
Right take care oh yes is kermit back yet?
should be by now
Love Carol x.x.x.x.