[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:12:52 -0000

Hi Senn, oh dear shame about the truffle haha. I do hope you are able to try
them sometime as I know you will love them as I do. How cool we have so much in
common it's so amazing and even our mum's do too as they have a job knowing
what to cook every night. Glad you had a good chill out day as I have and you
got that choc fix with that yummy chocolate gateau I love that too. It's nasty
weather so we both have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Well yes
enjoyed my tea hope you did too whatever you had. I'm now ready for the soaps
although it's such a shame home and away my favourite soap has taken a break
till the new year, sob, sob. I'm missing it so much so can't wait to have it
back. Auntie Pearl loves it too so is missing it as much as I am. Oh well at
least we still have the other soaps to enjoy Emmerdale and Corrie. We don't
watch Eastenders anymore although we used to. I have never bothered with
Hollyoaks either. Well going to have more of my medicine I will finish my
truffles. Enjoy the rest of the day. Love Clare