[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:01:21 -0000

Hi Senn, oh well Jackie and I are able to text each other now so we certainly
won't leave it as long till we see each other again and she lives local to me
which is even better so let's hope we can catch up again soon. Having that text
contact is ideal though as we can chat anytime not bad going. Oh yes I'm
certainly getting fed up of turkey already it seems we are all eating it till
it comes out of our ears hahahaha. Won't want anymore for a while that's for
sure. Glad you finished yours. Your tea so yummy and glad you got that medicine
in a big way as I have of course. I had chocolate cake this afternoon. I
enjoyed my tea and now eating those yummy Viennese truffles I have some more of
them and will have my hot chocolate before bed as usual. I'm now enjoying
dreamboats and petticoats 5 CD glad you like it too and I also love the
Westlife CD of course so will listen to that afterwards. Glad you and your mum
went shopping this morning it sounded hectic and glad you posted tapes. Have a
good day tomorrow. For me it will be the same as have no plans or for the rest
of the week either. Love Clare