[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:53:46 +0100

Hi Sarah thank you so much for such a lovely message my chocolate loving
sister. You really cheered me up as I was really feeling that I had my nose
shoved out big time you know what a very sensitive soul I am as I told Jamie
earlier that I get very sensitive especially as he went so quiet on me that
wasn't good especially as it happened just after our phone chat on Monday I was
left wondering what was going on and wondering why. Yes Sarah I think the world
of you too we will always be chocolate loving sisters and of course the other
friends I have made on here mean a lot to me too. Well not much news today just
chilled out and had sausage dinner and that yummy aero mousse and now orange
segments so that all important chocolate fix in a big way. Oh I listened to our
lovely Joe on my headphones he was so lovely as always and his yummy voice
still makes me melt. He was amazing wasn't he? Chat again soon. Love Clare
xxxxxx