[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:09:48 +0100

Hi Sarah, oh, it's always lovely hearing from you too and yes how weird the
server was very slow last night it must have been enjoying our yummy chocolaty
emails for sure but let's hope today it's gone on a diet. OH dear fancy me
missing Steve's message about a chocolate party while I was away but yes that
sounds very good to me we would be in our element for sure. Oh yes let's hope
Kerry mends her ways now she's been on BB especially for her kids. Oh I know
you will enjoy the normal BB and how cool it's started straight after the
celebrity one that's ideal and for you it will be like having a double dose of
chocolate. Oh yes I bet Carol's getting messy at arts and craft so can't wait
to hear all about it. I'm so happy you enjoyed gym as always and how cool you
got a free drink not bad going and yes perks of hanging out with the gaffer for
sure. Oh dear that's not good your taxi was late but glad you got a free cuppa
much needed so it really was your lucky day as it's not often you get something
for nothing. Ah bless you thinking of me last Friday when Carol had the chippy
and I missed out as I wasn't here but of course I had a better option home made
always the best a lovely treat. It's hard to believe this time last week I was
at auntie Pearl's and my family had just arrived in great Yarmouth getting
settled in their caravan and exploring the place. That week has gone very quick
time flies for sure how scary. Well I'm having a good chill out day hope you
are too. I have just been clubbing. The chocolate kind of course always the
best there's just no contest much better than the real thing haha. With a good
old cuppa of course. Soon be having our chippy. OH yes I loved the poem about
hugs and the hugging judge you sent in even though I have seen it before it's
always lovely to read. I got both those articles out of a newsletter called
Mamas Corner a few weeks ago and I sent them in here. Mamas Corner is very good
it's a magazine type newsletter that's sent by email each weekday I love it.
Chat again soon. Love and hugs Clare xxxx

HI Clare.

Its always lovely hearing from you and better late than never as we say hahah.
I think the server must have been swallowing all these chocolaty emails coz
last night some of mine took ages to get on the list as wel and even for
Malcolm and CArol they were coming in later than they're usually up so lets
hope the server goes on a diet today hahaha. Oh yes talking of chocolate Stebe
put a message  on before you came back saying lets have a chocolate party we'll
be in our element for sure.  Oh yes I did hear some-where that Brian and Delta
have split up lets hope he's now reunited with his children and I hope Kerrie
will now mend her ways having had that chance on BB and stay off drugs and
drink for the sake of her children at least.  They have announce a surprise
guest for the normal BB starting tonight Pamela Anderson is going in to the
house people used to describe her as plastic but I haven't heard anything of
her for years so it will be interesting to hear how she gets on.  Oh yes
getting messy is always so much fun for sure and i bet our CArol will be doing
that today with her art bless her. Well I had a good session at gym as always
and got a free drink of lucasade sport as they had to many bottles to go in the
machine and it was the gym manager who took me up to the gym shows there are
perks to hanging out with the gaffer hahaha. I also then got a free cuppa
because my taxi was very late picking me up and I was waiting he was taking an
elderly man shopping and he was taking his time as they often do at that age
bless them and Tescoes was busy  so it was nearly 2 when I finally got home. I
hope you're enjoying your chil out as usual and I know you're looking forward
to the yummy chippy as always. I was thinking of you last Friday when CArol had
chippy as taht's what you'd normally be doing at home but I know all that
homemade stuff is the best of course and I would bake and cook all the year
round if I could.

Well take care and speak to you soon.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxx