[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:55:53 +0100

Hi Sarah, oh, fancy my email not coming in till late yes I was in the land of
nod for sure when you sent this so as you say it must have got lost in the
system how weird. OH well better late than never as they say haha. Oh dear
that's such a shame Jedward didn't win BB but glad they came third and Kerry
came second. Yes it was so sad Brian left Kerry and the kids for Delta and I
have now heard Delta and Brian have now split up too oh dear not good. Oh fancy
us talking about food again our favourite subject of course. Oh so happy those
croisants turned out so well oh I spelt that wrong as the ducks are out in
force but never mind haha. Oh yes if only we could get cookie dough and add
chocolate chips to it that would be even better. Well even though making dough
and pastry is so messy I have always loved doing it. The messier the better I
say haha. Yes this time of year and the winter is ideal for baking although I
would bake all they year round if I was given the chance I just love it as well
as eating it of course. Oh I can't imagine ever having to live without
chocolate I would never cope without my medicine no way and as you say we
shouldn't have to as it's much needed and we don't need any excuses or
encouraging to eat it haha. Well I hope you enjoyed the gym as always and hope
you have a good rest of the day too. I hope you have a lovely weekend away much
needed for you I look forward to hearing all about it. I'm having a good chill
out day ready for the yummy chippy tonight and of course it's one of our
busiest soap nights we love it for sure. No plans for the weekend. Love Clare
xxxx

HI Clare.

Wow this only just come in so I think it must have got lost in the system as I
know you're not up this late normally hahaha. Well Kerrie didn't win she came
second Paddy from my big fat gypsy wedding won Jedward were third. Yes I
remember Kerrie being married to Brian to and I think it was then that she
started taking drugs she's got 4 children now but I wasn't impressed with Brian
when he got together with Delta Goodram and was going to leave his children to
go and live in Australia with her that was very bad. OH trust us talking about
food again. I had some of those croisants earlier Kate cut the dough in to
triangles for me so I only had to role them up and bake them for about 15
minutes and they were so yummy just like when you get them from the bakery in
France. OH if only you could get cooky dough as well and then add chocolate
chips to it and I love freshily baked bread as well but mixing the dough was so
messy. You used to get Pilsburry dough I think it was for making croisants and
also cookies but I haven't seen it in a long time. I also baked some of those
little puff pastry cases earlier and put cheese and ham in the middle of them
they were so yummy and make a nice change from sandwiches. Its getting to that
time of year when i really feel like cooking and baking again I love it for
sure and its lovely we can all give each other tips and ideas.  Good job I go
to the gym with all this yummy food hahaha. I think laying off the chocolate is
a bad idea for us we have enough to put up with in life so why make ourselves
even more depressed that's our excuse any-way and we can all stick to it
hahaha. Well I hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxx