[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 19:12:24 +0100

Hi Sarah, oh, I'm so happy you liked my day at Janet's blind club yes it was
lovely as always. How cool your mum can guess the ingredients like Gladys does
but like auntie Pearl and you I would much rather weigh them out so to be sure
I'm getting the right amount I wouldn't be confident enough to guess at all.
I'm so happy you had a lovely time with Kate and of course enjoyed folk club
making up for lost time. Oh I read in another message you said about those
yummy chocolate orange sponges just my thing. I also read that you aren't able
to go and see Glen Campbell after all ah that's so sad but I hope you find
somewhere else to go to see him. You not having much luck at the moment for
sure but as they say things can only get better. I hope you had a good chill
out today as I have much needed. Your tea so yummy. It was sausage with mash
and beans for tea and that yummy aero caramel mousse and some yummy mini twirls
with the soaps that my parents brought me back from their holiday so my all
important medicine in a big way. Tomorrow is just a normal Friday with the
yummy chippy at night. Hope you enjoy the gym as always and the rest of your
Friday. Love Clare xxxx

HI Clare.

Oh I'm so glad you had such a lovely day at Janet's blind club as always and
you had cake with a cuppa which was yummy although a shame not chocolate.  Its
so lovely when you have your busy weeks with blind clubs and now dance has
started again these things are such a lifeline for us its awful when they stop
but always so nice when they get back to normal again.  I'm glad you made up
for that lack of medicine after tea and I'm sure you will be enjoying a
chocolate filled chill-out day to and I hope you're having a relaxxing day. OH
yes baking is so much fun and Gladdis sounds amazing just like my Mum who also
can just estimate how much of something to put in but I prefer to weigh like
Auntie Purl its safe to know we're getting everything totally acurate but
any-one who can just do it without weighing has a gift for sure.  Its a shame
you haven't seen Gladdis for ages but I hoe you will see her soon making up for
lost time and I'm glad you still text each other.  i'm glad Auntie Purl's spair
bed is comfy but know its alway nice being back in your own bed again. Well it
was lovely to see Kate again and enjoyed our meal at Franki8e and Bennie's and
have a lovely relaxing walk in the park before doing the food shopping and then
folk club was great as always. Well home and away hast just come on I was doing
these in the adverts but tonight I'm having that Jamaican curry ready meal it
will be interesting to see what its like.

Take care and I look forawrd to hearign from you soon as always.

Lots of love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxx