[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:56:14 +0100

Hi Sarah, Oh, I'm so happy you liked my day and yes it was lovely catching up
with auntie Pearl after so long and even better I will soon be having 4 days
quality time with her at the weekend. Oh I have never had flowers given to me
by a man either but hope to one day and I hope your lovely Jamie will give you
flowers sometime soon that will be so cool. Ah bless your mum giving you
flowers though that's so lovely. Yes I agree it's such a shame when flowers
don't smell. Well yes it's been quite an eventful day for us but lovely of
course and we did finally get our food so that's what matters. OH yes I did
make up for lost time with that lack of pudding as had those yummy aero balls
with the soaps. Oh all go in the soaps as always all action the way we like it.
Glad you are enjoying hell's kitchen as always and how cool there's a chef
called Jamie. I know you will enjoy BB too and how funny someone was talking in
her sleep how funny and oh dear how funny you been told you snore. I don't
snore as I know of. Well haven't been told I do anyway hahahaha. I'm glad you
had such a good chill out day even though a shame you didn't get out with Emma
but I know you will make up for lost time tomorrow. I look forward to hearing
about your day. Keep you posted on mine at dance and yes it will be so lovely
to be back after so long. Your stew so yummy just my thing. Well I'm going to
have an earlier night too as feel a bit tired. I will sleep well for sure. Love
Clare xxxx

Hi Clare.

OH I'm so glad to hear you had a lovely long awaited catch up with Auntie Purl.
 Those flowers in the Church sound lovely I'm glad you could touch them I love
flowers but its always a shame when they don't smell. i@ve never had them given
to me by a man but my Mum some times gives them to me for my birthday and I
always love and appreciate them.  OH what a pain they had run out of food in
the hall and then you couldn't get in the garden centre for food either but I'm
glad you had lunch in the cafe near you but I did faint at the shock of you not
ahving any pudding but I know you will have made up for it with that all
important chocolate fix later with the soaps. oH its lovely Auntie purl gave
you some airo balls and is well stocked up for you going there at the week-end
bless her. OH it will be so lovely when you start dance again tomorrow and
catch up with Ray and Pat as you haven't seen them for so long. Well I@m doing
this in the adverts of Hell's kitchen USA and one of the chefs is called Jamie
such a yummy name. I know being up early will have been a shock to your sister
it alwyas is for me on days like that and it will have been for Jamie bless him
as he had the fridge freezer delivered today so I'll hopefully speak to him
earlier than usual later as he'll be ready for an early night I guess bless
him.  I'm looking forward to BB as usual after hell's kitchen it was so funny
last night when Pamela was sleep talking and came out with a lot of nonsense
goodness I hope I don't do that I've been told I snore. Well hell's kitchen
just come back on. Take care and speak to you soon.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx