[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:40:51 +0100

Hi Sarah, Oh, I know what you mean about not wanting to go on holiday with your
parents for the same reasons I didn't want to go with mine when they go to
great Yarmouth next weekend with my sister Elaine, Simon and the kids as they
will all be doing visual things and I know for sure I would feel so much out of
it as it's not really for me it's for them. I know I will be so much better off
with my auntie Pearl and of course it means I get to spend 4 days one to one
quality time with her not bad going so I have a lovely holiday of my own to
look forward to. I'm sure if I had that special man in my life or even a friend
who could be with me all the time it would make all the difference so I may
have gone with them in those circumstances but not on my own it's not much fun
at all. I feel out of it when we have family get togethers on special occasions
like Christmas and Easter etc so it would be even worse for me in a strange
place. There's such a downside to still being so dependent on my parents. Yes I
have lovely friends for sure I'm so lucky. Yes I find it's so much easily for
partially sighted people to get around than it is for us totally blind people
so it's ideal Jamie can come over to you but it's so cool you feel you can go
on trains on your own so can go over there you do amazing. Yes it's so cool we
can all encourage each other but like you I don't like pushy people either and
I don't like people who are always very judgemental of others that's not right
and is very bad. There's no right or wrong way of doing things after all as we
are all individuals and have the right to do what feels right for us and what
we feel happy with. It's not for anyone else to judge. It's nice we all love
and accept each other despite our differences that's how it should be. Oh dear
that's a shame you haven't seen Sue for a while so hope you will soon and make
up for lost time. Yes it's so easy to feel that everyone else is enjoying
themselves and living it up while we are not when we are stuck in not good but
it's lovely we are always thinking of each other as we are all brothers and
sisters on here after all. Glad you are enjoying BB. Well have a good day
tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine. Love Clare xxxx

Hi Clare.

OH UI'm glad you are enjoying your chocolate fix with that chocolate cake in
the afternoon with a cuppa and airo moose and chocoalte bar after a yummy
toasty. Well I understand you feeling trapped some times you don't want to go
every-where with your parents I stopped going on holiday with mine years ago I
like going out and late nights and they go to sleep early and like visual
things in the day so we like different kinds of holidays so I'd much rather go
with friends really. I'm so glad you ahve now found BArbara and Sarah and Karen
and still see Anna I know you have some lovely friends. I haven't seen my
friend Sue for several weeks she's always having nights out and never seems to
have time for me.   Its not nice being in when people you know are living it up
every night when I'm with Jamie we go out to the pub which I love and always
one where you can have a conversation as we don't like loud music as I know you
don't much either. WE are all different and I know some people are not as
confident as others its easier for some-one who is partially sighted to get on
a train which is why Jamie comes to me most of the time but I have said I do it
on my own and can come to him any time I don't mind its not easy but all we can
do is encourage each other but without being pushy I don't like pushy people
the staff at college could be like taht some times. Well BB is back on now I
was doing this in the adverts.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx