[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:39:47 +0100

Hi Sarah, oh, I'm so happy you have finally tried those yummy cheese, beans and
sausage melts from Greg's I knew you would love them as I do. Their chicken
melts are also very yummy too. I love their chocolate muffins and cupcakes too
but that goes without saying of course haha. I love their sausage rolls too. OH
I'm so sorry one of your sister's friends died after being so ill that's so
sad. That's lovely you went over there last night to cheer her up and you went
out for a drink much needed for her I'm sure. Oh dear fancy your sweetheart not
feeling so well so let's hope he will be better soon so you will be able to see
him again and make up for lost time. Oh that's so cool you both going to
Weymouth for the night on 14 September not bad going so something for you to
look forward to. I was going to say let's hope the weather improves for you but
I know the sun is always out for you now you have each other. Oh that's a shame
you can't get a support worker on Monday that's the downside to bank holidays
but glad you will make up for lost time on Tuesday. That's when I start back at
the dance how cool can't wait to make up for lost time after so long. We don't
usually start back on the Tuesday straight after the bank holiday but the
following week so we very lucky to be starting back earlier this time. Oh yes
I'm looking forward to staying with Auntie Pearl next weekend it will be lovely
having quality time with her. Let's hope the weather improves for the others in
great Yarmouth if it's raining all the time. Yes having a good chill out day
with my all important chocolate fix. I had a rice crispy caramel cereal bar
this morning they so yummy. This afternoon chocolate cake with a good old
cuppa. Tonight that yummy aero caramel mousse after hot dogs and now a
chocolate orange bar. Now watching family fortunes and am also ready for the x
factor. Hope you having a good chill out too. No plans for tomorrow but Monday
we are going out for the day with Auntie Pearl which will be lovely. Enjoy the
rest of your weekend. Love Clare xxxx