[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:31:38 +0100

Hi Sarah, oh, thank you so much for saying all those lovely things about me in
reply to that lovely email Carol sent about me ah bless you. Yes it was awful
the way you were treated too and yes it' ssuch a comfort knowing we're not
alone and that we have so many lovely friends on here as well as each other it
means such a lot. Yes I did get your email but thought I would reply when you
got back as knew you weren't around for a while. Love Clare xxxx.

Hi CArol.

I agree with all you have said Clare is such a lovely gentle caring lass and
its awful the way she was treated and I know what its like when we put our
trust in people and they let us down and my best friend from school who I have
known since 1992 hurt me badly about a year ago we have been best friends since
school and promised to be each others bridesmaids and the God Mother's to each
others children and since she met this girl Jo who is also some-one who I used
to think of as a friend she dropped me just like that in fact they both did
because they see a lot of each other and are always making excuses not to see
me and they have hurt other friends of ours to with their actions and now Ruth
ignores me and never gets back to me what a dreadful way to treat a friends
especially since she makes out she's a devout Catholic I just hate hypocricy it
makes me mad no-one is perfect but friends don't treat each other like that.
I'm so glad to have found so many lovely friends on this chat group and you're
right its lovely that we4 all care and we all worry about each other when
some-one isn't in touch for a while and of course meetign my lovely Jamie is
the best think that has come out of this list so thanks to Si who recomended
the group to me I'm so glad she did.  Clare hope you got my private email I
think it was a couple of weeks ago.

Take care and lots of love and big hugs to all.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxx