[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 22:51:33 +0100

Hi Sarah oh I'm so happy you are feeling so much better today. I'm so happy you
enjoyed Quakers as always and you made up for lost time with being away. How
cool you had a barbecue at Lesley's and Glynn's all those yummy goodies those
huge chocolate cookies being the best of course so you got your all important
chocolate fix as I did. OH yes I meant to say I heard that programme about Amy
and yes was so moving and emotional for sure she seemed so vulnerable and
lonely and it's awful how the love of her life hurt her so much. It's so
amazing her dad's opening a rehab clinic in her memory. Ah it was so sad it
moved me to tears for sure. Oh yes I heard about a hotel in Eastbourne closing
like the one at Blackpool but as far as I know the 60's weekends are still
running so that must be at a different hotel there. Oh I do hope that next time
you and Jamie go to the seaside you will be able to have those all important
fish and chips. Well have a good day with Emma tomorrow and of course I look
forward to hearing all about it and of course the rest of your busy week. Keep
you posted on mine for sure and I'm so happy it's my busy week of blind clubs.
yes it was ideal going to Auntie Pearl's today a very good start. Love Clare
xxxx