[guide.chat] To Sarah

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:05:36 +0100

Hi Sarah oh I'm so happy you loved my day. Yes a crime having no chocolate for
sure so yes our miss piggy boots warden of sell block h will have to put them
in jail for sure hahahaha. Oh yes how cool it would be if Anna could take me to
Oxford so I could meet up with you how cool it's near you that would be ideal
for sure. Well I know how to turn up the volume of the talks speech but not
sure how to turn up the actual mobile itself but I know it must be in the
settings. Oh that orange aero so yummy I know you will love it as I do. So
happy you enjoyed that yummy cottage pie and of course the soaps as I did and
yes I know we will both enjoy the programme about Amy very moving and emotional
for sure thank you for telling me it's on. Well have a lovely time tomorrow.
Keep you posted on my chilled out chocolate filled day with the yummy chippy at
night of course. Yes lovely hearing from June after so long. Well everyone's
gone quiet since I came on the list tonight. Oh dear I must have that affect on
people hahahahaha. Something I did or something I said. Miss piggy boots where
are you? You were so worried about me earlier but now I have put my day on here
I haven't heard from you oh dear. Well have a lovely time with Elaine tomorrow
and I look forward to hearing all about it how cool she's treating you to a
meal in hotel for your birthday. Love Clare xxxxxx