[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:54:50 -0000

Good afternoon phyllis
Oh that is great news now your making a start on Clares little Jamies and
Meghan's rugs wow
all exciteing now
I love it when you start on different rugs
Do you remember me telling you I used to go in to day centre on Tuesdays?
we found out its closed down oh how awful
I miss it now because women in there make rugs do tapatra and cards with me
some knit dolls
upsetting because I loved it when used to let me feel their work
very sad council closing most of community centres down very sad indeed
shocking .

its the only way the public get together for chat and cuppa and share their
experiences with one and other
.
Looking for some where els to go now but been told tehre is an Education centre
for aldults
so going to find out going to get my pin number and ask as its not far from me
its called
Newton House
so fingers crossed
right take care