[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:29:57 -0000

Good afternoon my friend
oh what are you like i did tell you in a previous email that i have hidden our
Julie's cussion you made for her 50th birthday oh no phyllis can't show her yet
as its a surprised from you.
I can't wait now till she sees it
wow she will love it promise you.

Yes,phyllis i have had it described to me and it sounds beautiful just like you

our kiddies rugs are still lovely in there bedrooms I lost over 300 photos when
my computer died few weeks ago
I was gutted
your rugs for our Holly and little Samuel were on there too

i had lovely photos on there me as a 4 years old little girl with auburn hair
my dogs were on there photos of my lovely mum photos of holidays
guide dog puppies on there photos of old school friends oh wow gutted

I am not putting photos on this lap top no way

I even had 14 photos of Coronation street stars
single photos of them also wedding photos of all the stars that got married in
the soaps wow I was traumatised over all that
gails wedding sally and kevins wedding derdrie and kens wedding
Mike bauldins too
lots and lots more
really gutted believe me I was
my friends pussy cat was on there it was 13 years old called bobby
the cat was on blanket on her bed
toy stuffed cat too
oh could go on
anyway phyllis
glad you had your hair cut now you can see us all on here now hahahahahaha
glad your not banging in to lamp posts any more all around Torquay hahahahahaha
keep busy and stay happy hope your vicky is ok too