[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 15:31:37 -0000

Hi Phyllis, I'm so happy you had such a lovely Christmas and how cool you had
dinner with Vicky and your Chris also came over. Your boxing day with Vicky and
her friend very good too such a relief you weren't alone after all. I hope all
goes well with vicky's move and enjoy the meal with Chris and his partner on
new year's day. It's just a quiet new year at home for me and my parents as
Auntie Pearl will be at her neighbour's and Elaine and Simon and the kids will
be doing their own thing. This is a usual new year for us but it suits us all
very well. Maybe Elaine and Simon and the kids will be coming here either for
dinner or a buffet on new year's day but not sure yet what's going on. Well our
little Meghan got lots of snow white things for Christmas so she will certainly
love the rug you are going to make her and Jamie will love his car one too.
Meghan also got a lot of hello kitty things she loves hello kitty too. Well
enjoy the pantomime it will be such fun with Keith Harris and Orvill. I
remember them. I must be getting old haha. I look forward to hearing about it.
I'm chilling out today with my medicine. Love Clare