[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:41:30 -0000

Hi fairy mother, I'm so happy you did so well on the quiz and won a box of mint
chocolates not bad going. Can I have some haha. I was so happy to help as
always and how cool I got the answers this time. You have a busy time with all
those rugs and how cool you doing a car rug for our little Jamie and Snow White
for our little Meghan they will both love that for sure very special for them.
It will be a lovely surprise for them. Have a good day. I'm chilling out and
will have the yummy chippy of course. Have a good weekend and enjoy the footie
of course and it will be so cool if you are able to go to Sheffield the next
week. Love fairy daughter xx