[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:30:05 +0100

Hi fairy mother, oh such a relief the mystery of those songs has now been
solved. I'm usually good on music as am into music in a big way so it was a
pain that I wasn't able to help you with those 2 songs. I hope we have better
luck next time. I'm always happy to help. I'm sure to get some right at least
hahahaha. I hope you had a good day. Still trying to sort out about our little
Jamie and Meghan's rugs. I'm sure Jamie will want a car rug and Meghan a
princess one. Hugs your fairy daughter xxxx