[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:58:33 +0100

Good evening fairy mother, I'm so happy I could help you last night and how
cool you got 2 more points. It's a shame though I wasn't able to tell you who
plays ugly Betty. I'm always happy to help you if I can. Sounds all go for
cinders as usual. So happy rugs are coming on so well. Yes will keep you posted
for our little Jamie and Meghan it will be a lovely surprise for me to give
them. I just had my usual chill out day with my medicine. It's cold here now
but it's been a bit warmer but it always turns chilly at night. I'm looking
forward to my dance tomorrow. Hope you have a good day with Jo and little
Louis. I'm sure I saw that in another message I hope I got that right. Lots of
love and big hugs to my fairy mother from your fairy daughter xxxx