[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 19:07:03 +0100

Hi Phyllis, oh, I'm very happy to be back too. Yes it's so cool now we can text
as well for sure and it was ideal for us over the weekend to keep in touch as
didn't have my computer with me as auntie Pearl isn't online. Yes the kids
certainly had a good time they enjoyed all the activities. Our little Jamie
didn't want to go back to school today after such a lovely holiday ah bless.
Glad you went for a carvery. Well our meat pie was yummy but of course not as
yummy as auntie Pearl's as hers was home made but considering it was a bought
one it wasn't too bad. I had my usual medicine. Our weather still isn't good
either it's more like winter. Oh you will have to get an electric blanket on
your bed like I have. I wouldn't be without mine now. It's so lovely to get
into a warm cosy bed. Well I would usually say that we both need a loving man
to keep us warm even better but after reading what has just happened to our
poor baby sister Sarah I think we may be better off alone. Yes I know there are
good men out there and people keep telling me that but I'm beginning to wonder.
I guess it's just a matter of finding them. Ah poor Sarah. My heart really goes
out to you and I send you a big hug. I'm always here for you. Sarah you now
need lots of that all important chocolate fix it really is the best comforter
and the best medicine. Glad you enjoyed bowling much needed for you. Well
Phyllis now back to you. I'm sorry I got side tracked there. Well I'm so happy
to have home and away back after so long I have missed it. Well keep you posted
how it goes at Janet's blind club tomorrow. Love and hugs to you and all. Clare
xxxx

it is lovely to have you back again, have enjoyed the text messages, and of
course will continue with this contact it is so much fun, certainly you did
well at auntie pearl's, what wonderful food, and meat pie again tonight, great,
weather here still abismal, so have not been far, just out for a carvery with
some friends in the car, so did not get to wet, glad you were able to go to
dance, and tomorrow to the blind club, you certainly have such fun,

very cold here also today, just like winter, will need my bed socks soon, ha ha
ha,
glad the family had a good week end, should imagine the kids had a lovely time,
love to you all,