[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:01:10 +0100

Hi Phyllis, Oh, I'm so happy your dryer is finally fixed. Yes it's a lovely
sunny day here too. I had a lovely catch up with Anna over a cuppa and
chocolate cake in cafe and we had a lovely walk enjoying the lovely weather.
For tea it's jacket potatoes with cheese and beans. Glad you having a good
quiet day as well as being cinders of course. Chat later. Hugs Clare xxxx

at last the dryer is sorted, but it is a wonderful day here, so some washing
going on the line, just been to the shop with the two girls, got a couple
bottles of poop for them, now catching up on emails, and watching the drying,
not much news here today, just the usual chores, good you enjoyed your dance,
good for you, and of course the chippy, sounds good,
be good and chat later,