[guide.chat] To Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 21:07:42 +0100

Good evening Phyllis, so happy you keeping well as I am and enjoying this
lovely weather as I am. Oh so happy the rugs are coming on so well snow white
and the car. Our kids little Jamie and Meghan will certainly love them. I'm so
excited too. Sounds like cinders has her work cut out as usual. Hope all went
well at the quiz last night. Have a good rest of the week. I hope you getting
my messages ok and you will get back to me to let me know. I always love
chatting with you. Hope to chat again soon. Love Clare