[guide.chat] Re: To Lisa and Clare

  • From: "Lisa Peck" <peck152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 11:33:54 +0100

Hello Tutor I allways wear leggings, so that is not a problem. I am sorry for giggling in class, I will try to not giggle in next weeks class! how ever I am giggling at this e-mail you have sent toClair, and I love. Lisa, and Dotty. p.s is Dotty aloud in the class please? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>