[guide.chat] To, Kermit!

  • From: "Cathie & Mike" <catherineharris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:11:02 -0000

Yes Kermit,
I love sitting on a Lilly pad!
I also like catching flies!
I love hopping from pad to pad!
it is so much fun!
we will have to get together and talk about all the things frogs like to do.
I hope to have a family one day but not now!
I like to take my time and get to know someone first.
Do you like worms?
I think they are very yummy.
I liked talking with you on the phone last night!
I will be waiting for you to call me again soon.
With love,