[guide.chat] To Kermit

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:53:46 -0000

Now look froggy
You might be unemployed but that doesn't stop you prividing for your 6 babies
pigglets
now come on mate its christmas
its for giving isn't it?  You weill have to go and ask Senn after all she is
keeping you in lodging isn't she?  your getting showers food such as froggy
foods  even got you big pond in the garden so what more can a frog ask for?
come on frog stop croaking and moaning you men all the same
you all like to back off when its paying out time
From a disgusted miss piggy who is about to roll her sleeves up now
Miss piggy x.x.x.x.